Since 2011, the Center for Women & Enterprise has honored business leaders, volunteers, and partners through our annual award program.
CWE Corporation of the Year
This award is given to the corporation leading the way to opening up pathways for women-owned businesses.
- 2017 Textron Inc.
- 2016 TD Bank
- 2015 CVS Health
- 2014 UPS
- 2013 Bank of America
- 2012 Verizon
- 2011 Staples
CWE Community Partner of the Year
This award is given to the organization that supports the growth and expansion of the Center for Women & Enterprise.
- 2017 Commonwealth of Massachusetts Supplier Diversity Office
- 2016 U.S. Small Business Administration - Women Business Centers
- 2015 The Rhode Island Foundation
- 2014 The Boston Foundation
- 2013 U.S. Small Business Administration
- 2012 Goodwin Procter
CWE Advocate of the Year
This award is given to a professional or community leader whose efforts support women's economic empowerment.
- 2017 Susan Loconto Penta
- 2016 William Schawbel
- 2015 Maria Abernethy
- 2014 Karen Copenhaver
- 2013 Joel Adler
- 2012 Ellen Hoffman
- 2011 Pamela Lenehan
CWE Volunteer of the Year
This award is given to an individual who tirelessly and selflessly supports CWE and its mission.
- 2017 Daniel Holmander
- 2016 Pam Stevens
- 2015 Martha Sloan-Felch
- 2014 Julie Levin
- 2013 Jerry Johnson
- 2012 Debra Thomas
- 2011 Hank Greenberg
CWE Supplier Diversity Professional of the Year
This award is given to a supplier diversity professional exhibiting outstanding efforts in supplier diversity.
- 2017 TJX Companies
- 2016 CVS Health
- 2015 Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- 2014 United Technologies Corporation
- 2013 Staples
- 2012 RBS Citizens
- 2011 Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
CWE WBENC-Certified Women's Business of the Year
this award is given to a WBENC-Certified women-owned business that has exhibited growth through innovation or strategic partnership.
- 2017 Polaris Direct LLC, Judith Maloy, Director & CEO
- 2016 Banneker Industries, Cheryl Snead, President & CEO
- 2015 Bixby & Co., Kate McAleer, Founder
- 2014 The Locator Service Group, Kim Sawyer, Owner
- 2013 GAP Promotions, Gayle Piraino, Owner
- 2012 Continental Resources, Mary Nardella, Owner
- 2011 SwervePoint, LLC., Juli Sinnett, Owner